8 Kasım 2013 Cuma

Mango Haul | Mango Alışverişim

Photo from http://clthebaddestfemale.com/

I really liked these jeans when I first saw CL's wearing them more than one year ago. However, I didn't know which brand they are, and I was pretty sure that they are expensive.

Bu kot-deri karışımı pantolonu ilk defa CL'in üzerinde bir buçuk yıl önce gördüm ve çok sevdim. Ne yazık ki hangi marka olduğunu bilmiyordum. Ayrıca pahalı olduğuna da emindim.



Photo from http://cl2ne1indo.wordpress.com
Bu sene CL yeniden giyince markasını öğrendim ve haklıydım. Çook pahalıydı. Bir markanın aynısının daha ucuzunu yapmasını diledim ve Mango sağolsun yaptı.

This year, CL wore it again and I finally figured out which brand it was. I was right. It was sooo expensive. I wished that some other brand to make the same jeans with a cheaper price and Mango did it. 

Photo from Mango
I ordered it from Mango Online Store and here it is. I'm so happy and totally love it.

Mango'nun internet mağazasından sipariş ettim ve işte burada. Gerçekten çok sevdim kendisini.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder